Saturday, March 20, 2010

18 months Chronicled

Dave and I are heading into 18 months together. To many people that might not seem like a very long time, however when things work… they just work. When he and I first met in 2009 he wrote to work out thoughts in his head, and despite the fact that he might like to tell the world he’s just a “dumb guy”, he’s wrong. About the dumb part, he is defiantly a guy, perhaps more of a man than I’ve ever had the chance to meet.



The first chronicles of our relationship can be found here:


She Said- Part 1

He Said- Part 1

She Said- Part 2
He Said- Part 2

She Said- Part 3
He Said- Part 3

She Said- Part 4
He Said- Part 4

He Said- Solo
She Said- Solo

She Said- Part 5
He Said- Part 5

And not to forget the next year, he wrote up something last September to remember our year together. I hadn’t put it up until now because I had to sort through the thoughts and get past the chaos that our life had turned into.

Things have settled, they have calmed themselves into our amazing life together, so that being said, starting on Sunday I will do another He Said, She Said.

I hope ya’ll enjoy the update on us, being a single mom of six when I first started blogging, and watching one of my closest single mom friends Ms. Single Mama close the doors to her blog this past week, it helped me remember that this while path I am on, was not just MY path that I was walking alone, it is a path I share with you all. So… thank you.

Enjoy the upcoming week!

~Suzanne (Lilith) (Lily)

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't wait to read it! You are my inspiration!

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I am not sure what happened. I was following your blog and enjoyed reading all your posts. Today when you commented on my blog I thought to myself, "Gosh, I haven't seen any of her posts lately, maybe she is not blogging anymore". So, I headed over here and realized some how I am not following - well, I am again!

Thanks for coming by!

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne said...

YAY.... Awesome.
Now we are "friends" again. Yea... I am still around and kickin' :)