Monday, October 13, 2008

My current distraction.... (She Said)

She Said- Part 1

I swear I was going to log off at 9pm, it was my plan, a night off from blogging and I would get some sleep.

Then I took a bloggy mom’s advice. “Go onto Plentyoffish.com” Ok… I’ll go, just to check it out.

He is holding his son in his picture and I thought.. “Hmmm.. cute guy, great smile”.

I met him online.

Yes, online, a place I had all but sworn off two days before logging onto Plenty Of Fish.

Then I read his profile, it was funny, witty and incredibly honest.

So I wrote him, I joked, I teased and hoped that he would respond. He did, an hour later when I was finally in bed (Yes, I was up until 11:30 that night, so much for my 9pm bedtime)

He wrote me the next day, we exchanged e-mails, phone numbers and finally we had a date 8 days after we first spoke.

It was the beginning of the end I tell you…

Special Thanks to Ms. Single Mama for sending me to POF!!





6 comments:

Charlotte said...

Oh, Lilith! Do tell, do tell, lol!

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

Spill it sister! And???????

Darci said...

Wow!! So happy for you :)

Anonymous said...

No way! I'm SO excited for you.

My luck on POF has been a bit lackluster. Maybe I need to send flirty e-mails first b/c mine are all scared off. There's one - I have a date with in a few weeks (I think). But we e-mail and then they drop off or something.

I guess I just don't have time to date online - takes work! You are so lucky - SO happy for you.

Nydia said...

You know I'm happy for you, Lilith! But now I want more details!! LOL Wish you always the best, and only the best.

Kisses from Nydia.

Frugal Vicki said...

OH how fun, now I am stuck and will be reading all of them, lol. It is so great that you have all of this written down!