Monday, October 18, 2010

All about me in 30 days

I found a cute meme over at Simply Stacie who found it at Nolie’s Place called All About Me in 30 Days. It sounds like fun so I thought why not give it try! It’s 30 days of posts on a different focus and it’s all about YOU! I think it’s a great way for us all to get to know each other a little better. I invite you all to join me! I will start tomorrow with my Day 1 post.

Here’s the post line-up:

· Day 1 – your favorite song

· Day 2 – your favorite movie

· Day 3 – your favorite television program

· Day 4 – your favorite book

· Day 5 – your favorite quote

· Day 6 – 20 of my favorite things

· Day 7 – a photo that makes you happy

· Day 8 – a photo that makes you angry/sad

· Day 9 – a photo you took

· Day 10 – a photo taken over 10 years ago of you

· Day 11 – a photo of you recently

· Day 12 – something you are OCD about

· Day 13 – a fictional book

· Day 14 – a non-fictional book

· Day 15 – your dream house

· Day 16 – a song that makes you cry (or nearly)

· Day 17 – an art piece (drawing, sculpture, painting, etc)

· Day 18 – your wedding/future wedding/past wedding

· Day 19 – a talent of yours

· Day 20 – a hobby of yours

· Day 21 – a recipe

· Day 22 – a website

· Day 23 – a youtube video

· Day 24 – where I live

· Day 25 – your day, in great detail

· Day 26 – your week, in great detail

· Day 27 – my worst habit

· Day 28 – what’s in my handbag/purse

· Day 29 – hopes,dreams, plans for the next 365 days

· Day 30 – a dream for the future beyond the next year

No comments: