Tuesday, October 19, 2010

All about me in 30 Days - Favorite Song

This was a tough one, I am not a huge music freak but I do love to trance out with a bit of techno when I can get into the "right place" to do so.

I used to go clubbing twice a week when I lived in Texas, we had a large group of friends that went together and met up every week. Some of us drank, some of us didn't, some of us went out to eat afterward and some went home to their families. We all had a year of our lives that things were immersed in a college lifestyle of carefree living.

During that year I fell in love with this song. It is a true question of why we dream. What do we gain from those dreams and how it's impossible to stop. Our imagination is the one thing that is "ours", no one can claim it or interfere with it, even if they disagree with our dreams or goals, they can't change them unless we let them.

It's called "Castles in the Sky" by: Ian Van Dahl

The video is a bit weird, but next time you are looking for a good workout song, or something to listen to while driving... try this one.. the beat is amazing and makes my heart sing EVERYtime!

1 comment:

Gretel said...

OMG I completely forgot about this song! I love it!