Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, October 15, 2010

Aloha Friday - 10/15


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

How often do you read to your kids?
What is their favorite book?

I read to my toddlers every night. We go to the library once a week and do our best to immerse them into books. So every night is the same schedule. Bath, PJs, toddlers pick out two books each and we all read. Sometimes they are signing books, sometimes counting, Dr. Seuss or just silly books.

It's a wonderful thing for them and I can't imagine NOT doing it with them! I only hope it continues throughout their life, I was an avid reader growing up and it's not a horrible way to pass the time on a Saturday!

Their favorite book changed from "MaMa MaMa" to.... well, I don't think they have a favorite anymore. They love to read!
Post a Comment