Thursday, October 28, 2010

30 Days about Me - Photo I took

Yes, I am a day late, but I’m making up for lost time!

Yesterday’s entry was a hard choice. I take a lot of photos and since I got my beloved Nikon, however some of my older photography still has a hold of my heart.

Here is a photo of my daughters in the summer of 2009. It was about two weeks before Dave and I moved in together. The rain storm in Colorado on this day was impressive and after the downpour I did my favorite thing, took my kids out in the aftermath and played in puddles.

These are my three youngest daughters. Faith was 6 years old, Issa was 2 years old and LaLa was a little over a year.

I love this photo of them; it’s a reminder of different times, when I was a single mom of six kids.

I wouldn’t trade my life now for the world, it’s a blessing everyday when I wake up next to the man I Love and know that it’s all been worth it!

No comments: