Thursday, April 7, 2011

Tie the Knot Thusday - 4/7/11

I learned many years ago that there are over 300 unique varieties of honey in the US. Ever since then I’ve been in love with honey. Trying it from regions of the world, different states and even combinations of simple varieties so I can say I’ve tried most of them. Bees are amazing creatures; they work hard all year and in the end, the come out with something beautiful. It’s a lot like planning a wedding, hard work before something beautiful comes out in the end.

(Remember to click on the photos for the Etsy site of these amazing artists)

I think these candle pails of beeswax candles are really cute! They would be lovely with a ribbon around them in the center of a tablescape for a farmhouse wedding. Cute, creative and one of a kind for guests to take home, or keep them and put them on the porch in the summer!



                                                      Creator: Sunflowercandles


There is a tradition amongst many spiritual people that is called Handfasting. It is a binding of souls for a specific amount of time that is significant for many of us. I think these candles are the perfect way to bring the whole event together with handmade candles specific to your needs! I am thinking these will come in handy for me.



Creator: anathemum



How pretty is this little bracelet? It will work for years after the wedding and it goes with every outfit! I want this for my little fairy girls.



Creator: NestPrettyThingsKids


These are beautiful. They would be perfect with yellow flowers in them and could make Dave sneeze for days. BUT… it’s MY day right??



Creator: Lilywinkel

No comments: