Monday, July 6, 2009

Blog Party!


Two days away from the big Crunchy Green Mom Birthday bash!

I am holding a week long party starting Wednesday, July 8th.

Want extra entries?
Want ways to get Pre-party points?

Here is how!

* Grab my birthday bash button from my side bar and post it on your blog. Then leave me a comment on this post with your blog address.

* Put this link up on Twitter and then send me a direct message so I know it's up. (@Crunchygreenmom Birthday bash July 8-17 early entries at http://tinyurl.com/nlcxas please RT)

*Put up a post before July 8th at midnight about this blog party and you leave me the post link in comments.


I want to send out HUGE kudos to Krista from Welcome to Married Life who made me my birthday blog button. She will gain an extra entry to all the giveaways! Thanks a ton Krista... you are a life saver!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Hey, I put your button on my blog! Sorry I didn't get the brown to quite match... glad you like it though!

PMKU said...

oh great! I'll get that up on my sidebar.