Monday, July 6, 2009

Lola doll Review

I am a nature mom.


I know… you couldn’t tell by the name of my blog right? That being said, I am not a huge fan of toys that take up space and have no purpose for my daughters.


So when I got the Lola – Plush toy I was thrilled!! She is not just a random toy that is found on TV or a toy that is advertised through clothing, she is one that teaches and shows our little ones how to better care for the world they live in.


She has her own website that explains all about her. She is an expert in plants and flowers; it also shows that she loves drawing shells and bright colors. I gave her to my 8 year old daughter to peruse the website, learn something new and have a very soft, original doll.



See, each doll is made by hand so each one will be different than the other, just like our kids, nothing is a carbon copy of the other.


However… now… I’ve come up with a new plan for Ms. Lola. She is going to be my companion. I am going to start taking pictures with her in random places that I go, and start placing those photos on my blog and my Facebook. What better way to see that world than through the eyes of a Flower girl?


Want a new way to teach your children about saving the world we live in? Go check out the line of Nature Conservancy toys found at NMCtoys.com and find a place for each of these lovable plush dolls!

No comments: