Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog Birthday Bash - Keep the Date - July

Crunchy Green Mom is having a Birthday Bash!


It is one month away! My 36th birthday… I am not nearly as excited about being “older” as I am to extend a party to all my bloggy friends.


I am giving away prizes the whole week with a ton of amazing sponsors with more on the way! A new blog design, a surprise on the 8th and all of this will start at one of the coolest days this year… Follow me..


At 12:34:56pm on 7/8/09

the blog party will begin…ya’ll see the significance?


12-34-56-78-9


Yep… all the numbers line up in order! I couldn’t let that pass me up… it is truly too significant. I took the day off work for this event.


Throughout the month I will have a blog birthday bash button made up for “Door Prizes” and my friends to help spread the word!


Here are some of my adored sponsors with my reviews and a giveaway.







More to come! I can't thank these companies enough for stepping forward and agreeing to do giveaways and work with Crunchy Green Mom!


Mark your calendars!


(If you are a company that would like me to do a review/giveaway of your product, feel free to send me an e-mail at crunchygreenmom(at)gmail(dot)com)

No comments: