Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tie the Knot Thursday - 2/17/11

(click on the photos to go to the Etsy site of these amazing creators)
I love the vintage look; it helps me feel like the love I found so late in life has actually been around years before this. And with the way Dave make’s me feel… it’s like I’ve been in love with him my whole life. When we finally say “I Do” and we are home once again.. I’d love to have these displayed above our bed as a reminder that we are indeed… the Mr. and Mrs. of the house.



A wedding birdhouse? Seriously… I need one NOW, Please?



I am not into Bling and diamonds (though the one I’m wearing on my finger is FAB!)… so my wedding will be a little more rustic and earthy feeling. I thought this would be wonderful for a flower girl(s)… not that I’ll have two .. perhaps.





I do know that I’ll be having an evening wedding. It’s going to be a full moon night in 2012 so I thought stringing lights would be a beautiful way to decorate the reception space. These little pretties will have to be included in that!

No comments: