Friday, February 18, 2011

Go Gaga's Stuff Sack Review

When we go to the reservoir as a family it's a whole 2+ bag ordeal.

There are towels, toys, snacks, changes of clothing, diapers, sunscreen, sunglasses and a plethora of other items that we need for an afternoon away, and by away I mean, 5 miles down the road.

After finally getting back to the truck we want to brush the sand off, strip down and put on warm, clean clothing so we can hit the ice cream shop or the grocery store for a little snack before heading home. But what do I do with swim suits of three little kids?



I got my hands on a Go Gaga's Stuff Sack! The Stuff Sack’s odor proof, leak proof, stain proof and waterproof construction can control even the toughest dirt, moisture and odor. Plus, they’re machine washable so that you can use them time and time again.

Best of all, Stuff Sacks also block out dirt, odor and moisture that can ruin your stuff. Next time you head to the beach or get caught in the rain, stash your camera, dry clothes or iPod in the Stuff Sack for protection.

I love this bag, it's become the catch all in my truck and I don't have to worry about the kids digging through it while they are sitting in the back seat and it's easily accessible when I need to throw away trash, Oh... and the truck's been cleaner than ever since I got it in there.


I love that I can wash it and toss it back into the truck without giving it a second thought. It's easy to close, simply place the dirty/wet items inside, roll the top of the bag 3 times and clip the buckle shut. This creates a handle that you can use to hang the Sack from a diaper bag strap, stroller handlebar, attach in your vehicle or carry by hand.

The Stuff Sack is a steal at 15$ and the colors are all unique and fit any personality. Go Gaga also has matching diaper bags, go check them out here.


(I was given a Stuff Sack to review, all opinions are mine)

1 comment:

1stopmom said...

This sounds like something I could use, especially in the summer. I am going to check this out!