Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Copper Mountain Summer fun! (Colorado Summer 2015)




Last year at the end of the ski season, my husband and I took a staycation to Copper Mountain. It was the last weekend of skiing and we thought we'd be REALLY good at it.

We were NOT even slightly good at it.

So we rode the ski lift up, then after an hour of trying to breath and really do something other than fall down, we got on the ski lift and rode it back down.. it was the ride of shame.



Then we saddled up to the bar with another boarder of shame and happily drank. THAT is my favorite way to celebrate Copper Mountain.

So when I heard that Copper Mountain had a ton of things to do in the summertime, I was THRILLED! I mean, who doesn't love mountains in the summer, with tons of activities, so this summer, I plan on taking my husband, kids and doing it all!



* Free chair lift rides to the top of Copper Mountain
*Go-Karts
* Ziplining
*Bumper Boats and Hydro bikes
* Bungee Jump
*Climbing Wall
* Mini Golf

and ALL the other beautiful things in Copper Mountain.

It's the best deal for families in Colorado! The revised pricing for 2015 is $49 per day and $109 for a season pass.

Activities open 10:00am-5:00pm Sun-Friday and Sat 10:00am-7:00pm

So if you are looking for something fun to do this summer, plan a trip to the beautiful (and cooler in the summer) Copper Mountain!

No comments: