Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Day one: How Siri found it's voice - 31 Days Series


You ever get so sucked into something that someone links on Facebook?

A cool map? A story or even those Pinterest charts?

I have AMAZING intentions and then somehow I have wasted 30 minutes reading an article or a funny story. 

So I decided to start a series on it. 31 Days of Wasting time on Google (AKA: Google Time Suck)

Day 1

How Siri found it's voice

(the video and I are having a disagreement, so the video won. Please click on the link in the title to view the video)


This might prove my inner geekiness, however I find this fascinating. The science behind it and the fact that she DOES sound like Siri! Hope you enjoy!!

Make sure you check out the entire: 31 Days - Wasting time on Google Series HERE!

No comments: