Monday, September 30, 2013

Too early to think about Holiday cards? Think again - Minted


All year long I take photos of my kids and one of the key phrases that comes out of my mouth is:

"That is going on the Christmas card."

It's true, there is only 1 month out of the year that I don't think about Holiday cards and that starts when I mail out my card for the current year. I always loved holiday cards when I was a kid. My mom would put them on the mantle and during one of the cold winter nights, I'd stand on the fireplace and read all the letters from family/friends.

So, Yes, I have been going through card sites already. Heck, I already have half my shopping done, so looking at cards is natural progression.

This year, Minted was my first site. I instantly fell in love with their Holiday mini-book collection.


Seven pages of photos and family milestones? I want to do this EVerY year. I have 7 kids, I need all the space someone will give me.

Now, that being said, Minted is not only for Holiday cards, but they do a plethora of other creative paper related products:






They also have inspiration boards to help you with your holiday decorating and seasonal happiness. I know I always need tons of help for new ideas.




Go ahead and check out Minted.com for all of your holiday card, photos, gift ideas!!



(This post was written, posted all by me. I was compensated for the post)

No comments: