Thursday, June 6, 2013

AMF Summer Unplugged - Kids Bowl Free 2013

Summer time can be so busy. Whether you are a working parent outside the home or a working parent inside the home we all have something in common. We are working, we are tired and then when the evening hours roll around, there are tiny little sets of eyes looking up at us saying… “What are we going to do tonight?” Or worse, “I’m bored.”



I can help you with one of those answers.

“How about we go bowling?”

What kid doesn’t like putting on funky looking shoes, smelling the popcorn and hearing cool music while enjoying an evening out with their parents?



How about KIDS BOWL FREE ALL SUMMER! Summer fun is just around the corner, and so are we. Sign-up for Summer Unplugged and Summer Pass now! Free bowling for kids all summer long!

Kids registered in the Summer Unplugged program can bowl two games per day, every day, all summer long! Sign up today! https://freebowling.amf.com/?source=USFAMILY

It’s a win-win right?

Go sign up now, you can thank me later.


(I am doing this through the usfamilyguide.com program, I received compensation for this post, it’s all my own opinion)

No comments: