Saturday, June 15, 2013

Want to visit Estes Park? Here are some great deals!


When I was 15 years old my father brought me to Estes Park, Co. for  visit. He, my brother and I went horse back riding, saw "Great Balls of Fire" in the Estes Park Theatre and enjoyed the afternoon thunderstorms with a nap.



I fell in love.

I told him I'd live here when I "grew up".

I am not so grown up now, however, I did move here when I turned 21. I fell in love with the state and moved where my heart felt most at home.

What is so special about Estes Park? The energy, the cool evening air and the shops that I could spend hours wandering through. In fact, every year I take my daughters on a "girls trip" to Estes Park mid-Spring. Where we worry less about snow and more about how cold the water is in the river that runs through it.



If you haven't visited, what are you waiting for?

Rocky Mountain National Park attracts visitors from all over the world and it is right here in our own back yard. Come for a day, the weekend or a week and experience Colorado at its finest. Visitors can relax and let their stress melt away like the snow on the nearby peaks OR they can enjoy some of the great outdoor activities that make RMNP famous. Hike, Fish, Golf, Play, Shop, Eat. These are just a few of the fun things to do in the Estes Park area. Visit www.EstesParkkids.com and www.EstesPark-Colorado.com for many more great ideas and special offers.


If you decide to visit, you should take advantage of these coupons!


No comments: