Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blowing off the Dust

My darling fiancee made a comment to someone yesterday that if you want to find my blog you'll have to "Blow the dust off of it."

*writing small pictures in the dust*

Hmmm... he must be right about something.... But Shhhh, don't tell him I said that.

Life in our house is busy as always, We are preparing for the wedding coming up in 164 days.
I spent last weekend with my Mom, Sister and Best friend.

We went wedding dress shopping and had a girls night out at the beautiful Omni hotel.

Over looking downtown Dallas.















I forgot my suit, or I would have spent some time in this amazing infinity pool and hung out at the bar. But Alas... I didn't have that chance.



We were goofy.




Full of smiles...


















And in the end I got to share some much needed time with people I love to spend time with.

 


However NOTHING says Home like being in his arms once again.



Oh... and no, I didn't find a dress... :)

No comments: