Saturday, November 12, 2011

Cheap and Easy Thanksgiving Wreath

Remember last month when I made a Halloween Wreath?

It was easy, cheap and helped me learn new was to construct a wreath so it'll be a bit more sturdy.

First of all I still used a PVC foam cover, but this time I secured it with a zip tie, just inserted one end into the other and tightened.


Next I got some cute ribbon and bags of different color leaves to decorate it with.



Then I alternated the leaves in stacks of 3 (different colors) and glued them together.


 Finally I glued them on, added a ribbon I had lying around and surprised Dave with it by hanging it over our bed. I LOVE this wreath, turned out perfect and gets me in the spirit of things.


It's cheap, easy, and fast! Hope you enjoyed it!


1 comment:

Gina @ Special Happens said...

What a great idea. I could do this with my kids next year. I'll have to bookmark this!