Wednesday, March 2, 2011

We are not butter.....

Advertisement

Thanks to Crystal Light for sponsoring this post. To learn more about how Crystal Light can flavor your day with 30 refreshing flavors, visit http://www.facebook.com/crystallight

I have always loved to write. It is a cathartic way for me to express myself and get out any things I have wandering around in my subconscious. Starting this blog was the exact thing I needed three years ago when I was a single mom of six kids.

Today my life is just as busy however my focus is a little different. I work full time still, I have kids in sports, but now I have a significant other that requires attention as well, so much of the attention I had placed on myself has to be split with him.

So when people ask me, "How do you do it all?" My first response is, "I am not sane."
I realize how I make time for myself and my family:

* I make sure to do my computer time when it has the least impact on the family.

* There is a lot of prioritizing and making sure I'm not spreading myself too thin.

* Sometimes I have a cocktail next to the computer, because it's MY time.

* My photos are my memories long after I leave this world, they are just as important to stay a top of, so I sort them and that to me is a legacy I'm creating for my kids.

* This is my second job, and there are times when I walk away from dinner or movie night to get a post done. It's okay.

Don't get down on yourself when you have a day where all you do is stare at a screen, just remember, we are not butter... we should never be spread that thin.

Remember, visit http://www.facebook.com/crystallight to learn more about how Crystal Light can flavor your day with 30 refreshing flavors. I was selected and paid for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective, which endorses Blog With Integrity, as I do.

No comments: