Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

To-Do Tuesday - 8/11


"To Do Tuesday", we're attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we've got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should go Crazy Adventures in Parenting to link up in the Mister Linky as the central "To-Do Tuesday Hub" so we can visit who's participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don't forget to add the "To-Do Tuesday" button to your post, linking back to this post!

This week is allowing things to calm down. I finished up the girls room, Most of the boxes are unpacked and we only have a few areas that I put my hands on my hips and stare at blankly.

So… here is this week’s list. I am going to do it by day to help me separate it in my head.

Tuesday

• Be sad that I am missing Dave’s game
• Make chicken drumsticks for dinner
• Make cookies with the little ones
• Start my Couch to 5K running program with Ashlyn (and possibly other teens)

Wednesday

• Clean the master bathroom
• Vacuum the master bedroom
• Do a “cloud” craft with the kids from Yuumii http://yuumii.com/
• Fend for self for dinner

Thursday

• Do a lemonade craft with the kids from Yuumii
• Make tacos for dinner
• Day 2 my Couch to 5K running program with Ashlyn (and possibly other teens)
• Clean off the back porch.

Friday

• Watch Jake play the new Jumpstart Wii game
• Take photos for review
• Eat on the back porch with two of my guys.
• Find a way to romance my guy after the little man goes to bed.

Saturday

• Dig up the flower garden.
• Repot two plants.
• Help Joey with his room
• Day 3 my Couch to 5K running program
• Put the chicken in the crock pot at bedtime for Sunday AM

Sunday

• Make chicken enchiladas
• Go to dinner at the Smith’s (translation: Drink a ton with his sister and Mom)
• Cleaning day!
• Do laundry

Monday

• Get shot records
• Finalize babysitter issues
• Sign kids up for school
Post a Comment