Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, August 21, 2009

Aloha Friday - 8/21


Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday.

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link at An Island Life. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

If you could change anything in your master bedroom what would you do/remove/paint/change?

I am doing a ton of things in the master bedroom this weekend. No paint because money is a tad tight, but I am....

*Removing the hideous crown molding
*Taking down and disposing of the curtains
*Getting rid of the shelves
*Dusting and vacuuming
*Making it a romantic space

The room needs a change, right now it is not a romantic space that I need it to be.

Pictures will be posted on this :)
Post a Comment