Tuesday, August 25, 2009
To-Do Tuesday - 8/25
"To Do Tuesday", we're attacking our to-do lists each week, blogging about our lists and what we've got going on, and sharing it with each other to help keep each other accountable. Everyone should go Crazy Adventures in Parenting to link up in the Mister Linky as the central "To-Do Tuesday Hub" so we can visit who's participating and offer encouragement to each other throughout the week. Don't forget to add the "To-Do Tuesday" button to your post, linking back to this post.
Last week I got a lot done. Not everything, I have a few reviews I didn't get up, but those will go up tonight! In theory.... always in theory...
Here is a glance at my week:
* Piggy paint Review
* Sleepytime Bear Review
* Get some sleep (Dave and Lil are sleepy :) )
* Do my laundry
* Cook a turkey for dinner
* Wordless Wednesday
* What's for Dinner Thursday post
* Make a shopping list for the next week
* Do WB things
* DATE NIGHT
(I can't wait for this night every week, my heart flutters, my mind runs through scenarios. I love date night with my guy...)
(Yep... two in a row. No teens, no toddlers... we get to sleep in and hang out all day. Just us.... and the dog... the dog might be outside)
* Shopping at Costco
* Make breakfast burritos (at least 27. Need to make enough for the teens/Dave and myself to heat up for breakfasts for one week :).) (Makes a simple before school meal)
* Cleaning Day
* Do Joey's room
* Make schedule for blogging.