Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tell me Thursday (06/25/09)





This was a picture that I had adapted after his friend Daryl and Lacy’s wedding in May. Dave has said he wanted it framed…. So I did the next best thing.

I had it put onto canvas. No broken glass when they play ball in the house, no losing it in the shuffle of changing out pictures and age. This will become a wonderful memory for the two of them, father and son.

I found GeeZees through a bloggy friend about a month before Father’s Day.

The owner Stephanie Morris was amazing from the moment I sent the request form.
Within 24 hours I had three proofs and the option to choose what I liked and how I wanted it done.

After I tweaked it a little she started working on it.

I got it about a week later and fell in love with it. It is a sturdy design with strength in the wood that holds the canvas. I could not WAIT to give it to Dave on Sunday.

I had Jake give it to him for Father’s Day. (I was going to head over early and make breakfast for Dave. I didn’t make it… my little ones slept until 9am… who was I to deny the little darlings sleep?)

I can’t wait to find a wall to hang it on, and to add many more of the years of canvas printed photos!

No comments: