Thursday, June 25, 2009

Jumpstart for the Wii!!

Jumpstart.com and I have been in love for a while.


Okay… I might be exaggerating. I have been in love with Jumpstart.com for many years. Through PC games that helped my children through kindergarten and 1st grade, internet games that I play with Jake and now…. Wii.


Yep… Jumpstart has gone HUGELY interactive, even to the point of demoing the game at E3 this year.



They have a new game coming out for the Wii, JumpStart Pet Rescue, a new version of Storyland from JumpStart.com.



Want to see more? Here is a video they have for it.

I will hopefully be getting this soon… and I’ll do a video of the kids playing it.


How cool is it..? Learning… getting off their bumpers to play it, and getting to all play together?


Keep an eye out for it in the next few months!

No comments: