Monday, March 2, 2009

Simple Woman's Daybook Entry #1

I found this through Joanna from This Southern Girl's Nest (She is the same Joanna that did my blog design, love love her!)

This was started by A Simple Woman's Daybook and I really love the idea, so here it, is, here is my week, my thoughts in a nut shell.


FOR TODAY March 2, 2009

Outside my window... is my freedom from the confines of my desk. The day is warm, in the 70's perfect for the windows to be down, music up and my hair blowing around me. It is hard to sit in this office knowing that I could be outside instead of stuck staring at what I want.

I am thinking... how much I miss my boyfriend, what a great lunch I had with my daughter, the reviews I need to write and the fact that I should go the restroom instead of just thinking about it.

I am thankful for... The Love Dare, my kids, that I have a job, my amazing boyfriend.

From the kitchen... I just remembered I forgot to put the roast in the crockpot! *sighs* Looks like Turkey burgers for dinner!!

I am wearing... one of my cute outfits, denim mini-skirt with black leggings, black t-shirt, half sweater and cute flop hat.

I am creating... A new way of dealing with my children. Interacting with them more and finding a way to connect with them before they leave to become the adults I have taught them to be.

I am creating... a new relationship, discarding the past and accepting the future with an open heart.

I am going... to be happy!

I am reading... The Love Dare, this is my newest book.

I am hoping... for amazing weather this week so I can take my girls to the park tomorrow after work. Oh, and this clock on the wall in front of me, to move faster!

I am hearing... the air conditioner turn on, my fingers quickly moving across the keyboard and a meeting in the office behind me.

Around the house... it is clean, very clean and it feels great! I love Sundays!

One of my favorite things... is chocolate and peanut butter. I'm thinking about sneaking over to the boyfriends house tonight for ice cream/reese's eggs and watching some SportsCenter in his arms tonight.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I get to see Phantom of the Opera on Friday! I am so excited about this!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...

Nikki, Greg, Kim and Johnny

I love family time. I am a Cancer and family is so important to me. This was an evening for the adults at Dave's parents house... we were playing some silly game that got us all off our feet and made us to Charade's and bounce a ball, attempt to hum (Which apparently I suck at.)

However, I sat back at some point during the night, and watched them. They laughed, his mother laughed until tears came down her face, they all had so much fun and despite sibling rivalry, etc, there was love. It was heart-warming to be part of, and it never fails that this picture will bring a smile to my lips... (Dave and I were at the table giggling at everyone.)

No comments: