~Post one or more of your favorite quotes on your blog
~Go to A Daily Dose of Toni sign mister linky with your blog name and use your quote post.
~Check back all day to go visit and leave comment love on all the other participating quoters :).
Today's Quotes are about planning...
I feel like much of my life right now is planning.
Planning for the kids future... Planning for my meals for the week... Planning for plans with my boyfriend...
Sometimes, I just need a little phrase to dance around in my head and encourage me. I've never been a planner, so this... this is new to me.
- Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men's blood...Make big plans, aim high in hope and work. ~Daniel H. Burnham (1846 - 1912)
- Zeus does not bring all men's plans to fulfillment. ~Homer (800 BC - 700 BC),
- Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do doesn't mean it's useless. ~Thomas A. Edison (1847 - 1931)
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action. ~Napoleon Hill
- He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out that plan, carries a thread that will guide him through the maze of the most busy life. But where no plan is laid, where the disposal of time is surrendered merely to the chance of incidence, chaos will soon reign. ~Victor Hugo (1802 - 1885)