Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keep in your thoughts- January

Hello all...

There is a beautiful married couple who are going to be having a monumental week coming up.

Kenna has had kidney issues for years now, and when she was place donor the list for a new kidney, a fellow friend and baseball player of her husband's came up as a positive match.

Larry and Kenna will be going into surgery on Tuesday for the kidney surgery and I am sure they could use all the thoughts and well wishes from all over the country!

Kenna's husband Brian will be giving us updates and I am sure my guy Dave will be up there to see them at least once. I will keep everyone updated on their status!

It's a change for the couple and they will be able to start a new life together as they had when they got married. I'm scared for them, and happy all in the same breath!
Post a Comment