Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Quoteable Sunday 12/28/08

This is the LAST Quotable Sunday of 2008!

Here are the rules:
~Post a quote post on YOUR blog, one or a lot of quotes, whichever you like.
~Go to A Daily dose of Toni and link to your post in Mister Linky.
~Check out everyone's quotes!

This week.. I am thinking about the future! With the new year up and coming I am looking forward to what is to come and what has laid out behind me. My future looks amazing, and I plan on bringing it in with a wonderful man, and a future of that starts with the first kiss.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The best way to predict the future is to invent it. ~Alan Kay
*******************
This is so true. I have found that waiting for my future is like waiting for the lottery without buying a ticket. I must invent it so that it can come to fruition.
*******************

The future, according to some scientists, will be exactly like the past, only far more expensive. ~John Sladek
******************
Oh yes.. it is going to be a much more expensive future, however I think I'm a bit better off to afford it :)
*****************

The future is here. It's just not widely distributed yet.~William Gibson
**********************
I just thought this one was funny.. as if the future was a book, that was coveted!
*********************
Post a Comment