Tuesday, December 2, 2008

My new look

See... how snazzy I look?

I'm all flashy and ready for the New Year to come upon me with a new outlook on life and a fabulous new feel!

One of my good online friends, Ms. Joanna from Southern Girl Blog Design fixed me up in record time, and got me this great new blog!

If you are looking for a new blog design, check out what she's done. She will work to all specifications and make sure you are happy!

She has a great group of blogs that I love to follow...

This Southern Girls Nest
JoJo's Place

Check her out! She's a ton of fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it ... congrats mama!

BlueCastle said...

Love the blog design! :)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

I love it.

Not sure if its my computer or not, but the right sidebar doesn't appear until at the bottom. Could be this dang laptop with Vista on it that I'm working off of since my 'puter is broke :( :( I am SO not liking Vista, AT ALL! UGH!