Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Friday, November 14, 2008

Best Christmas EVER!

I woke up at 5:20am on Christmas morning in 2006, incredibly pregnant and ready to get some rest that did not involve heartburn meds and ice to keep my feet from swelling to the size of my thighs.

Then it happened… luckily I was in the bathroom when the first wave of water broke.

I yelled…. It was time, and since this was baby #5, I had NO time and I knew this.

A quick word to my older children and I flew out of the house, hospital bound.

Two hours later it was all said and done. Little Jacqueline Isolde (Issa) was born!

7:20am on Christmas morning I had my greatest gift I could have ever asked for… a beautiful dark haired Italian girl.

She will be two years old this holiday, and a Christmas present I will never forget.

Thank you to The Present Professor for the opportunity to win a Zune 80GB Digital Media Player

Post a Comment