Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Questions for parents

When you were a new mom, what questions did you wish someone had addressed before you were holding your bundle of joy?

What kind of diapers are the best?
Is it worth it to spend 100$ more for a stroller?
How do you bathe a newborn before the umbilical cord falls off?
What is the perfect “Push Present”?

How about when you were a parent of two with a third one on the way?

Or

What is the preferred baby shower gift?
How do I make a diaper cake?

I ask these questions because I am a new Vlogger for NewBaby and I will be starting up in a week making videos for Moms/Dads and everyone that is looking for ideas that are related to children.

I want to know what people are interested, what they need to know or wish they could tell a new parent.

I’d love your input, and I will even give you props in my video for those questions.


Thank you for your input and ideas, and I’ll be posting a widget with my Vlogs on here and on Twitter!
Post a Comment