Yes, the time has come… I will be 35 years old in less than two weeks. I am not sure how this happened; it all goes by so fast. I used to be a “young” mom, now I just look young; I wish I felt more like that.
What plans do I have for the next year?
*Do yoga three days a week.
* Start my own business.
* Go on a trip with my best girl friend.
* Lose 30 pounds
* Get back to school and finish off my AA
* Picnic once a month with my kids
What do I want to stop doing?
* Being lazy
* Getting verbally frustrated
* Being in debt
What do I want for my birthday?
* Frames- So I can get some pictures for my kids up and around the house more.
* Jewelry- Something to decorate this 35 year old body. I am not an expensive type of girl; craftsmanship (Etsy.com) has a lot more to offer than precious stones.
* Weights- So I can work out at home. (2, 5, 10 pounds)
* Clothes- Because I’ve been pregnant for two years, I need something that looks good.
Now, since my birthday is coming up, and I need something cool to do on that day (other than sleep in since I am taking three days off work!), I plan on going to the park with my kids and eating under a tree, and now, I have been given the chance to have a giveaway. My first giveaway, I’m soooo excited!
My favorite green man, Kyle, from Lets Go Green has offered a Picnic Sampler to one of my lucky bloggers. This is a great set that you can take with you on a summer time picnic (many places will have Shakespeare in the Park coming up soon, or outdoor concerts), use for a family BBQ or even just for dinner at night when dishes seem too daunting, it is a set for 50 people. The best part about this is that it's recycled materials, why work so hard saving the environment, if you don't get to enjoy it?
Please go and visit Lets Go Green and look over the products. They are all healthy for our environment, and the cost effectiveness makes starting "green" one step at a time that much easier.
What is your favorite picnic food?
Would you like to win?
*Enter a comment that answers the question above.
*Please only enter once
*Entry will be open until 10pm MST July 8 (My birthday!)
*Winner will be announced Thursday morning on this blog, through e-mail and with Prizey winners .
~ Winner must contact me by Friday, July 11, 2008
~If you don’t answer the question you will not be entered into the drawing
~The winner will be chosen by Faithie, with sheets of paper, and a bucket