Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday

This has been a good day. I did alot of blogging caught up with people and read some new blogs site's I've never read.

The kids did their Sunday cleaning and I got some REALLY neat packages that I hadn't expected. I was so sick this weekend, I forgot about my Bloggy winnings!

I won some beautiful bows for Issa and LaLa from a wonderful blogger.
Mandy from Gourmet Mom.
Pink and white and PERFECT for the little ones!

I also got a box of randomness from Linsey at Lille Punkin' Reviews
It had everything in it from Embrace: The bra strap solution, Embrace: A Fresh Pair, Gotta Go Mitts, Fancy Nancy Glitter Puzzle, Oopsi, The Millionaire Kids Club Book, some amazing Celestial Seasonings Teas, a cute puppy bag, Pens and papers, some amazing dental floss, and some samples. It was a GREAT surprise!!

I also got two coupons for yogurts!

It was a nice day. The house is clean, the family is watching Family Guy and American Dad. I'm feeling pretty mellow.

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Tomorrow is another Monday!!

Warm Blessings,
Suzanne

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Thanks for the encourgment! Sometimes you just need to hear it's gonna be alright. You know? I know that with the summer coming that we won't spend as much money because the trips to and from school will stop. This is a good thing! The way gas is going, we spend monthly nearly as much as we spend on groceries for one week!! Yikes! Congrats on your wins. I feel like I have went all over this blogger world and signed up to win and have won only from the Mommies United launch party. But it's to be expected, I have terrible luck! : )

CanCan said...

Nice! I got my yogurt coupons today!!

Anonymous said...

thats really cool that you won some stuff! I have a few contests (im not running, but other blogs are running) on my other blog.. its at www.thekiddieclique.com/main You should go enter w/ your lucK!!

trisha