Monday, May 5, 2008

Things I learned on Monday about my children

I had a rough Monday. No, not at work, when I got home at 4:20..

What did I learn from it...

*A child's fight or flight, can cause them to do amazingly stupid things.

*If our parents were less than par, we are NOT to repeat their mistakes.

*Even the best child, can turn in a day.

*Our childs friends are not always the enemy.

*My daughter has beautiful hair.

*Pride can destroy a relationship so fast, Halt yours, children don't know how yet.

*My doves are noisy noisy creatures.

*When things go bad, a screaming baby can calm you so fast, because priorities shift.

*Nothing hurts worse than a childs betrayal.

*Sometimes, you can laugh through the tears.

*Be honest, your teenager can handle your fears.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

What the hell happened Lilith?! Are you okay? God bless girl, hope everything is alright with you and the kids...let me know..

Chic Shopper Chick said...

I like that you said "be honest, your teenage can handle your fears" -- how I wish my mom had thought like that! I just wanted to be in the know. That being said, I hope you take a trip to a spa soon, it sounds like you need a break. :)