Sunday, May 4, 2008

This week

Ok.. so... My tip of the week.

DRINK WATER!


Thursday night I go to bed with a small stomach ache. No biggie.. I'll just sleep.
2am- it wakes me up.
2:30- in the bathroom doing BAD things.
3:00- Sleeping.
5:am- Back in the bathroom, and calling in to work.
8am- calling Carol to pick up the kids because I can't be more than 10 feet from the bathroom.
8:30- sleeping.. all day!

Yep..I dehydrated myself. Lack of sleep, stress, etc, caused me to stop taking care of myself.

What was I supposed to be doing this weekend?
Friday: Going to see the CRUSH play (Arena football game.. I'm heartbroken)
Saturday-Sunday: Camping with a ton of friends, drinking and watching my BF get engaged. Yep... Where am I? At home trying to rest up.

I've since re-evaluated my life.

First off, I need to blog. I need to let out some of my stresses and talk with people.

Second off, I need to sleep.. alot more than I do. 4 hours a night is no longer cutting it. I'm in my mid 30's, I have to be cognisent of that.

Third, I need to stop stressing over money. It will work out. It always does!

So... HI people.
I missed ya'll!!

I'm back!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I know that if I don't sleep at least 8 hours, I am a cranky momma that nobody wants to be around. I yell when I get angered and that is easliy! But, I have a problem going to bed at a decent time. I can't get relaxed enough to get sleepy. So, I have opted to take either Benadryl or Unisom. Not that I am happy with taking stuff to help me sleep, but I am not waking up as the grouch...And that is something I can't handle and neither could my kids.

I know those cupcakes are to die for!! : )~