Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Monday, May 19, 2008

My Business.. Part II *Update*

Ok.. I got some great advice from Trisha and now, I'm rethinking things. I love the idea of making "ice cream cones", etc. My mind just went nuts. I have all the ideas... but I still need a name!

Diaper Treats? Sounds kinda gross doesn't it?
Sweet Diapers? Hmmmm.. a little better, not as... visual of a picture as the first one.
Snack Diapers? Bahahahaha.. that one was cool.

Ok.. Think funky? Yep.. this is me thinking out loud! Sorry ya'll get to be part of it, that's what you get for visiting my part of the mind. See.. Trisha has a cool name... Bambina Ballerina... coool.. hip... original... Now my turn....

I'm thinking... when it hits me, I'll let ya know!

*********************************UPDATE*******************************

CanCan came up with a good idea... Take the Cake Design.... It's different.. original...
I'm mulling it about in my mind... It's working... . slowly!!

Oh.. and I am naming one of the cakes after her husband's idea... "Eat my shorts!"... Fabulous!

********************************************************************************

Bummy Cakes... Cotton cakes? Cotton Bummy Cakes?

Cotton Tail cakes?..... Bahahahahah... that one struck me funny.
Hrmmmmm....... If I don't get this tonight.. I'll be up staring at my ceiling, in the dark....

Perhaps I should sleep on this!!

Diaper Creations.... Meh.....

****************************************************************************

What about... Diaper Chef? Sweet Diaper Chef? Not your normal Diaper chef.. too long....

Funky diaper chef (hahaha.. play on words.. funky diaper... Ok.. it's late.. I'm delirious.

*****************************************************************************
(After reading these, I realize they sound like real cake shops! I need dessert)

Baby Cake shop?...... Sweet Baby bakery?...... Modern baby cakes? GAH.. sounds like I'm cooking babies.. it's like Sweeney Todd... but much much sadder!

*************************************************************************
Post a Comment