Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Monday, May 19, 2008

My new Business, I need oodles of help!!!!

Over the weekend I made a diaper cake for my G-bears baby shower.

It was a long process but I loved the planning, and the cake was my favorite part!
It took two hours, and it turned out amazing.

During the baby shower I got alot of people saying, "YOU made that? Really? You do it for a business?"
It was the first one I ever made. (I PROMISE to post pictures! When I finally get them)

After hearing that, and then having a swift kick in the butt (one that brought me to tears at work), I got the motivation I needed. ~Thanks for being that boot Trisha! I needed that nudge to get thing started.~

I finally got things underway. I got my PayPal account up, I am getting questions answered on what I need to do.

My Business:

Diaper Cakes (Disposable and cloth), Briday shower cakes (made from towels), Mom to be cakes (Towels, incences, etc)

Name of my business:

HELP!!!!

I can't think of a good name. I was thinking Tulle Cool Designs, Tulle Cool Boutique. (I thought it was a cute play on words sounding like "Too Cool Designs, etc"... However, what if people think it is TOOL Cool Designs? I don't want that....but I really like the name!

I need some help with an idea. I'd like something that portrays my personality. Hippy/Eco friendly/ Mom of many/ Creative/ Insane... You know.. ME ....

Any ideas?????
Post a Comment