*This first topic could be very crude and a huge angry rant. Please excuse it, and ignore it if you are easily offended, I'm frusterated with someone and I need to vent. Since I get to spend tomorrow with the person at a get together, I need to get this out somewhere.*
Topic One: Men and the pregnant women they love.
GET OVER YOURSELF!! If you can't let your selfishness go while your love is carrying your child, you do NOT deserve to be a father! It's about 14 months of hormones, and tears, and hard times, and love, and miracles and everything you WANTED!
* Treat your woman with the respect you would have wanter YOUR mother treated with when she was pregnant with you! Treat your woman with the respect you would want your daughter treated with!
* Those hormones that you hate, are caused by the child that is HALF YOURS.... do what you have to do to get over your dumbass feelings. She doesn't mean it.. she's got the hormones of a teenager, if you can't handle her now, you won't be able to handle your own child.
* Yep.. sex is an issue when pregnant. Get over it! If you need to "do it yourself", talk to her, let her know but DO NOT STAY UP LATE AT NIGHT WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING! Go to bed with her, "take care of business" another time, NOT while she is wanting to be cuddled and feel safe. First time mom, or 10th time mom, they want to know someone is there for them.
* She's gonna feel unattractive, looking at naked women on XPeeps, or on a porn site will NOT help the situation. Buy a magazine, visit the bathroom, just go to bed with her, sometimes she can't sleep without you there! Oh, and stop being a moron and complaining the next day.. "Oh.. I'm so tired. " Stop wacking off long enough to go to bed with the mother of your child you moron!
* Telling her that she hurt your feelings, or that you don't feel like her words are fair.. I'm gonna repeat myself.. GET OVER IT! Just because you are used to being the center of attention because you were in a band, or because you are the baby of the family... this is HER time, NOT yours. You will have your time at sporting events and when you are taking the baby out alone to the mall or the park. This is the ONLY time it's her time. After this, it'll be all about the baby. I don't give a SHIT if your feelings are hurt.... she deserves the world, and DAMMIT she will be shown it, either by you or by me.... and trust me, I'm better at it!
*snarls*...... Ok... venting over.. for now. (This post was edited so I could take out so many things I had written. Sometimes, it's better not to say anything :) )
Topic Two: Exercise
Yep.. huge change from the last topic.
Ok.. on FitTV (not sure what channel for certain areas), has a show called 'Shimmy'. It is an exercise program that is belly dancing. It is AMAZING!!! You have no idea how hard it is to work out and look good doing it. My tummy and thighs were KILLING me :)
Then I walk every day at work, outside with a work friend on Mon, Tues, Weds. On Thurs and Fri I walk alone with the Ipod. I LOVE it! It's so great... and the weather here has been great.
I would love to get some Bloggy friends together and start a work out program.
Even if it's something small and simple to begin with.
Yoga one day, walking with a stroller the next (for those that have little ones), basketball with the kids (for those that have big ones), Shimmy, work out tapes, Something. And then we can compare. Even take pictures for those of us that are walking, and posting them. Something fun like that for a group of us. What do ya'll think? Oh... and doing an online food journal.
They say you can lose weight better by logging the food you intake. It helps you see it better, and it helps your mind say, "Nope.. I'm not gonna eat that because I don't wanna write it down."
What do ya'll think?
Topic Three: Meatless Monday
Ok.. I decided to go Meatless on Mondays.
Because my stomach is hating meat these days. I want my kids to have a childhood with many types of food and different tastes.
This week I did a Pomegranate & Eggplant Braise. I got it from a website for Meatless Mondays.
Here is a picture of this Monday's meal.
It was horrible! I HATED the eggplant, it had the consistancy of mushrooms. *sobs* I hate mushrooms. Ewwie Ewwie Ewwie... I ate the potatoes, grapes, salad and toast! *laughs*
Next week I'm doing a baked potato, broccoli, cheese, salsa, a salad on the side and orange slices.
I want my kids to experience new foods.. that was nasty.
Topic Four: Movies
The best movies of the week.
I am Legend
Great movie, it's the only movie I could watch with 90% of it being Will Smith.
The movie was so heartfelt, the acting was great. The soundtrack is IT! I want this soundtrack. Watch this one with your kids, my 13 year old son loved it!
Topic Five: "IF" Question of the day
If you could have only one piece of furniture in your house, what would you want it to be?
Ok.. this is my installation. I need to do some mindless blogging around the blogosphere.
Thank you for listening.