There is a new blog starting out and it's coming together with a lovely group of ladies at the helm. Mommies United was started to give us a place to visit, share and relax.. Oh, and of course win. And in the spirit of winning, they are having a Launch Party. They are also having a scavenger hunt and all of this is lasting two weeks.
Go on and check them out, it looks like a ton of fun.
I also decided that in recognition of thier "launch Party" I'll give away some advice. It's nothing big, and EVERY body wins!!
1 cup olive oil
1/2 cup of lemon (I hand squeeze it in)
Pour these into a spray bottle, then, shake it up to bring the two together.
Spray it onto a cloth, and wipe down your wood with it.
It's brilliant, healthy, cheap and it makes the wood look AMAZING!
I did it this weekend and LOVED it.
I hope everyone has a great week, and I'll post on here what prizes I would love :)
Please check out the link I have on my sidebar!
This was really hard to choose :(
I want to try for so many things!!!
Ok, here is my request.
* Natural Pod are offering a house play pack, with various items for imaginative house play to the value of $150.00
* Rockin Kid Shop 1 Rockin' Baby Pouch
* Fuzzy Me is giving 1 birthday TUTU
* Baby and me Boutique is giving one winner a $100 gift certificate
Christine, Kristin, Amanda, and Shanda are the faces of Mommies United so lets get to know the Mommies! It's time for a hunt that is all about us. Join in on the fun and create a post all about how Mommies United started maybe answer why we created Momies United and the post should include information about us Mommies.
1. How many children does Christine have?
~Mommy of six, with a set of twins
2. What is the name of Shanda’s children's boutique?
~Lemon Kisses is the name of the Boutique
3. When did Kristin start An Ordinary Life?
~The blog started December 20, 2006. (What a difference it has made.. a GREAT change from then to now!)
4. Amanda makes what children's apparel?
~Amanda makes hair bows (and really cute ones at that!!)