Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Crunchy Green Mom - Suzanne

Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's the last night

Yep... that's it.

Eight weeks on January 8th, I went into the hospital thinking my water broke.
It hadn't but they wanted to do an emergency induction, and the morning of the 9th, my baby girl was born. (I wasn't supposed to be off work until the 11th, I had soooo much to do still!)

So now.. here it is.

8 weeks later, I have to go back to work tomorrow. *sighs* I'm excited, I'm scared, I'm anxious but worst of all.. I'll miss my girls.

I'd like ya'll to meet them.
Here is Issa... she's my beauty. She was born Christmas day of 2006. She is 14 months old









And then, on January 9th.... the littlest one came along. She is now 8 weeks old.





I'll miss them horribly tomorrow but, I know it's for the best for all of us! I need to make some money again, and they have an amazing baby sitter! She loves them so much and is their surrogate grandmother.
Think about me tomorrow, I'll be at work, blogging a little, trying to find motivation.
Thanks for listening to me... :(
Warm Blessings,
Lilith
Post a Comment