Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Ringling Bros. Out Of This World 2016


I love surprising my kids! My family calendar is full of “SURPRISE” days. Two month ago I managed a surprise to my kids and when I say that, I mean almost every single one of them.


We were heading to the Greatest Show on Earth! Three of the kids that I was sitting next to had NEVER been to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus.


This years show is Out Of This World and it truely was!

Prepare to blast off on an intergalactic adventure for space-age family fun! Launch into the future with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Presents Out Of This World™. Children Of All Ages can take the helm to join the Circus Space Fleet on a heroic quest of good versus evil that will let imaginations run wild with unexpected surprises and thrills at every turn. Your entire family will be amazed by this cosmic voyage as you discover the wonders of gravity-defying acrobats, orbital aerialists, majestic animals, fearless daredevils and humorous clowns

First thing I will have to say, the elephants are gone. I commend RB&BB for making the choice to retire all the elephants from their show after 145 years of having them a part of this magical troupe. There is a part of me that was sad to not see them there. You can find how Ringling Bros and Barnum are assisting in the conservation of these majestic beasts at the Center for Elephant Conservation

Instead they had:
*Tons of dogs
*Goats
*Donkeys
*Horses
*Tigers
*Pigs
*and a surprise critter!

This was the kids favorite part! So many things to see at the once, even my 10 month old grandson was enthralled and stayed awake the entire time! 


There were stunts that made me gasp, however, I was honestly so happy to sit and watch my kids faces. There is something magical about the circus, the storyline, and kids, no matter what age!



The circus is a rite of passage for families big and small, it's a memory that kids will always have and share with one another for their whole lives.

If you are looking for a show in your area that is upcoming, check out their schedule here.


(I was compensated for this post)

No comments: