Monday, May 11, 2015

Beaver Run Resort - Travel within the world you know




I have a confession.

I am not native to Colorado.

Please don't flog me for that, I got here as fast as I could.

My father brought me here when I was 16 years old for vacation and I fell in love. I turned and looked at him while I was staring out the window of the cedar lined cabin watching the rain fall and said, "Daddy, when I grow up, I am going to move here"

He nodded at me like any good parent and dismissed my statement.

Five years later I hopped on an airplane and moved to the Centennial State.

Then I found out about this Staycation thing when I got here, lucky for us we don't have to go very far to get to a place some people wait all year to travel to.

Breckenridge became a place my future husband and I would visit and realized it spoke to our souls. We brought family and friends here, found our favorite distillery and got married in. We visit as often as we can however we haven't done too much of Breckenridge in the summer.



Now we found a place we could easily fall in love with. Beaver Run Resort has all the amenities, two heated pools, multiple hot tubs, mini golf and a game room. It's easy to see why this is a 3.5 star hotel in the middle of Breckenridge with an easy walk to bars, restaurants, live music and the beautiful scenery that Breckenridge is known for.

It also has something a lot of places don't have:

The room and comfort for two people to enjoy, as well as the accommodations for a large blended family like ours. We have 7 kids, however, most of them are off to college and not home when we do the bulk of our traveling. But some places can't even accommodate 3 kids and two adults, so that makes stay-cations even more difficult.


So because of that, I ask.. no... plead with Beaver Run Resort to pick us. Me and my husband for a weekend away, or a family stay-cation for 3 kids/2 adults. Either way it would be a weekend to remember for everyone!!

If you are up in Breckenridge this summer or fall, make sure you check out the Beaver Run Resort: All CGM readers are being offered up to 35% off when you book a Friday or Saturday arrival through November 19! Check out the resort at this link.

No comments: