Thursday, March 13, 2014

Easter gift Ideas for College Students - Pink Iphone Otterbox


I don't know about the rest of the world, but my college kids still get holiday surprises from me. For Valentine's Day I sent them cookies because none of them could come home. During Easter, I plan on sending them a small basket of goodies, just to help them not miss home too much.

So when I saw the Pink OtterBox from AT&T I fell in love with the color and KNEW it was something I'd get for my 22 year old daughter who just got her IPhone 5.



OtterBox Defender Series encases your device in a high quality, tough protective solution. Every feature of the device is fully accessible while it is completely enclosed in rugged protection.

The innovative multi-layer design protects from bumps, drops, scratches and dust while keeping it like new.

Case Components:

Screen protector
Polycarbonate inner layer
Silicone outer layer
Belt-clip holster

This thing is as cute and sturdy as they come! It's perfect for a college student that works full time and needs something to keep their investment safe. Struggling college students work hard for everything they have and anything to insure the safety of their items helps them out!

Now, want to hear the big deal? Order online through AT&T, get 40$ off... which means it's a 10$ case! Order here now. 

Now, I better ship this off so it can get to her by Easter!

(This review is in my own words, I was compensated product for it)

No comments: