Friday, January 31, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII is on Sunday - 5 new recipes for your Super Bowl Party


I admit it, I am a Dallas Cowboys fan! I grew up in the DFW area and know that we are 'struggling', we just needed to give a few other teams a change to win, y'know... we don't want to hog the spotlight (this is how a justify it).

This year, being a Colorado resident I'll be cheering from my arm chair for the Denver Broncos! However, no matter who it is that I am cheering for I am always excited for one of the holidays in my house. SUPERBOWL!!!

It is our greatest food holidays! We have fried foods, homemade foods, dips, a table in between the arm chairs filled with fattening foods and amazing cocktails. This is a holiday we look forward to in our house, a holiday that my college aged children miss when they are watching Super Bowl from their dorm rooms, alone, with pizza bites and a sprite.

Super Bowl XLVIII won't be any different this year, however I am changing up the menu a little:












http://www.shugarysweets.com/





domesticsuperhero.com

Do you watch the Super Bowl? What kind of foods do you and your family usually eat?

Enjoy the day, the family and friends and most of all, the food!

No comments: