Thursday, October 3, 2013

Decorate your holiday table with LTD Commodities


It is the holiday season!!

October starts the mad dash for decorating the yard to look spooky, cute and fun. Then comes November where I take down the scary and leave up the quaint and comforting, after that comes December where my house is coated in red, green and tinsel.

I fight with myself constantly over what “style” of house I want for the holidays. Something kid friendly with silly figurines and things hanging in windows, or something classic that makes people feel comfortable when they come in the door. Is there a way to do both?

Well, when it comes to my table setting, I spent this morning pouring over the products at LTD Commodities, looking for a cute way to decorate without spending an arm and a leg to do it. I loved 
the Holiday Collections they have:

Halloween Table collection- it comes with everything you see to tablescape for the upcoming holiday.



Holiday Loaf Pan sets - I make about 10 loaves of pumpkin bread every year so these are perfect to send them to my friends. Then they have a cute pan of their own.



Merry Christmas Y’all Platter- A cute way to serves those holiday treats while enjoying hot cocoa


If you are looking for quick and easy holiday decorations for your home and table settings, make sure you check out LTDCommodities.com


(This post was sponsored, all the verbiage is my own)

No comments: