Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Day six: How to make a picnic basket - 31 Days Series


This past weekend as I was snuggling my six year old into bed, she leaned into me with a whisper and said, "Mommy, I have a secret to tell you that I've never told anyone."

I nodded my head with trepidation.

She then stated, "I want to make a picnic basket, out of bricks"

*blink*

So... needless to say I think she's ADORABLE and now, I want to learn how to make a picnic basket so I look like a "cool" mom. (When they are 6, it doesn't take much to look cool.)

I searched and ended up finding this!!!

(Thanks to Oh Happy Day for being my hero on this one)

Click on the photo to get to the instructions and site.

Now, to be fair to my beautiful daughter, I did look up a "brick" for a picnic and found this.

Brick Sandwich!
Who knew??


Thanks to A Mothers Shadow for this!!



Make sure you check out the entire "How to Waste time on Google" Series.



No comments: