Monday, October 7, 2013

Day five: Nap time - 31 Days Series



From the beginning of our relationship, Dave and I have seen naps differently.

When we settle in for a nap, it is usually with Tiger Woods and the monotone sound of a commentator discussing a chip shot with birds tweeting in the background. Open one of the windows for a cool springtime breeze and it is the PERFECT napping environment. 

Dave naps for 20-30 minutes and he feels refreshed, I feel groggy unless I can get in an hour and a half to two hour nap. If I am going to lie down, I want it to count.

Ever wonder what is the perfect nap length?


(Click on photo for website link)
Thanks to Higher Perspective for this tidbit of cool!

Now... if you wake up at 7am, What is the best time for a nap?

(Click on photo for website link)
Thanks to LifeHacker for this! Now I want a nap


1 comment:

Pamela M. Kramer - A Renaissance Woman said...

I'm going to have to check this out!