Thursday, January 17, 2013

1000 posts, 5 years and a new path



1000 posts. 1000 wordy, sometimes complicated posts about my rather large family. Who’d have thought that 5 years later (almost) I would have so much to say, and sometimes, nothing to say.

It started over 5 years ago when I was in a pretty low part in my life. I had some great friends and 6 amazing kids, however, I was single, fighting with other aspects of my life and trying to figure out where in the heck I was going to end up. I had a job (still at it), a vehicle (I’ve since sold it) and living with one of my best friends (Yes, I have more than one. J)

Since I started I’ve dealt with:

*Kids graduating high school and going off to college
*Proms and breakups
*Me -dating, blending two families and getting married
*Vacations, Parties, Disney shows and evenings out.

I've met some of my closest friends, fallen in love with the Denver Social Media world and learned how to speak in my own online voice.

I just celebrated my youngest daughters 5th birthday and my own up and coming 40th birthday is looming in the near future. That is the sign of things to come, a new beginning which is always a frightening endeavor.

Crunchy Green Mom, will become a personal, family blog for my kids to look back on as they get older. I am starting another blog called “Everyday Lush” which will be my new Social Media site.

It’s been an adventurous 5 years, I can’t and won’t complain.  Thank you to the blogging world for these amazing 5 years, Warm Blessings.

Suzanne - Lilith

No comments: