Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pirates Cove - 50% off Coupon for Colorado





No.. not Arizona, no not Texas… Colorado. End of July these
temps are okay in my head. End of June, it seems a little early for it to be
this hot. 

But no matter, I’ve found a way to help myself and my kids
through it.

Ahoy Matey! Come and join us at Pirates Cove with
this awesome half-priced admission offer! With this deal you will get a full
day of fun in the sun, including; a leisure pool with a large play structure, a
25-meter, 6-lane pool, a 35-foot slide tower with three slides, a lazy river,
concessions, and more.



It was 105 degrees here in Colorado.


Save 50% Off Admission with the ColoradoKids.com Coupon -http://www.coloradokids.com/coupon.php?id=23050764





That’s right; Pirates Cove is going to save the day for me
and my family. How about you? Have plans to sit in the waves and let the kids
play… hope to see you out there!

(I am a member of US Family Guide and in return for
advertising get perks. Want perks? Join US Family Guide, they are all over the
country and happy to work with you as well! Join Here)




No comments: